Sunday, July 17, 2011

Psalms for Sunday - VI

Psalms for Sunday are posted every...you guessed it, Sunday. Subscribe by email and receive it directly to you.

I feel spent from worship and I need a break. You say,

Come sit with me.

We sit. We lay back and look at the clouds.

You point to the clouds and ask me if I can see the Lion? The Eagle?

I think it interesting that the Lamb is asking if I can see the Lion. Yes, I can see the Lion. The Lion is coming, moving quickly as the cloud shifts.

The clouds are getting thicker and are building up the rain. The deluge is coming. I can feel the tension of the storm like a farmer who feels the weather on his skin.

I turn again to my left, and look at you. I feel rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...