Sunday, September 4, 2011

Psalms for Sunday - XIII


Psalms for Sunday are posted every...you guessed it, Sunday. Subscribe by email and receive it directly to you.

I love your presence when it’s most unexpected. 

I was at my sewing machine yesterday when you came in. I asked you, What is it, Lord? And you told me you wanted to give me a hug. How nice, I said. We sat together for a while.

Today, I was doing the mundane things of life and you found me. I asked, What is it, Lord? And you told me it was for protection. Okay, I said, I don’t need to know more. I love your presence for any reason. We stayed together for a while.

Your presence is pleasant and familiar, please do not let me cease to be awed by it; let me long and seek it every day and if it is gone, may I not rest until I enter your rest again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...