Sunday, January 29, 2012

Psalms for Sunday - XXXIII


In the quiet morning, my Beloved speaks to me; he whispers to my soul:

I love your presence. I long for it and covet every moment your attention is turned away. You are the fullness of my joy and the capacity of my love for you is complete.  Come with me and you will experience it.

Come with me and I will delight your senses.  I will wake up your soul, your spirit and your body. The softest touch you’ve experienced before is as a hammer blow but the soft I will show you is nothing you’ve thought about before. It envelopes you and carries you, it is that strong but light like the air you breathe. It is light - glorious and bright. Come with me and you will experience it.

Come with me and I sing songs of love to you - musical notes suspended, dancing. You listen for sound, straining your ear. You can hardly understand because it’s not sound but smell you encounter. It smells sweet, like a fragrant aroma of a precious memory. I love you. Come with me and you will experience it.

Come with me and fill your stomach with tastes so divine the flavour lingers for a lifetime. Taste once and you will desire nothing else. Just one taste and you will seek my goodness for eternity. I give it to you, without limit because I am limitless. Nothing will be held back from you for all that I have is yours. Come with me and you will experience it.

Come with me to place beyond your experiences. I will revel in your delight of this world where everything is available for you. Come with me and you will experience it.

Come with me and you will experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...