Sunday, June 17, 2012

Psalms for Sunday, XLIX


He leads me to his banqueting table; his banner over me is love.
He leads me to his banqueting table; his banner over me is love.
He leads me to his banqueting table; his banner over me is love.
His banner over me is love.

I am my beloved’s and he is mine; his banner over me is love.
I am my beloved’s and he is mine; his banner over me is love.
I am my beloved’s and he is mine; his banner over me is love.
His banner over me is love.

He brings me to his house of wine; his banner over me is love.
He brings me to his house of wine; his banner over me is love.
He brings me to his house of wine; his banner over me is love.
His banner over me is love.

He gives us life and heals our diseases; his banner over me is love.
He gives us life and heals our diseases; his banner over me is love.
He gives us life and heals our diseases; his banner over me is love.
His banner over me is love.

He invites me to his presence and talks with me; his banner over me is love.
He invites me to his presence and talks with me; his banner over me is love.
He invites me to his presence and talks with me; his banner over me is love.
His banner over me is love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...