Sunday, October 14, 2012

Psalms for Sunday, LXI


You sit enthroned and abundance flows from your hand. I am swimming in an ocean of your love, and riding on the blessings of your mouth. I am welcome in your presence.

Nothing can overtake me because I am hidden in your shadow. I say, “My God is bigger than yours.” I am protected, even though I have an enemy that wants to crush me, and snuff out the generations to come.

I wait for you because salvation comes from your hand; with a word, worlds are created and kingdoms fall. You are my everlasting joy and I will not turn away from seeking your face. It is my quest - to know you more.

Out of your abundance, a river wells in me and it gushes forth. It touches others and fills their reservoirs to overflowing. The cycle continues so that the whole world is filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the seas. It is a life force that cannot be quenched.

You are my blessing, you alone are what I desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...