Sunday, November 11, 2012

Psalms for Sunday, LXV


Your revelation is hidden among the stars, to gain understanding I must go to the heights. You are higher still, drawing me. My eyes are locked on you, you are beautiful and your face shines. Turn your face towards me and shine on me.

                Turn your face and shine on me.
                                Turn your face and shine on me.

The impossible dream is nothing if you are not in it, but you make all things possible. If only you would turn your face and shine on me.

Your Presence is the fire that burns inside me. You light me up from the inside. I am a fire that does not burn up. Let all who see and turn aside encounter your glory, the doxa, the weight of your beauty. If only you would turn your face and shine on me.

                Turn your face and shine on me.
                                Turn your face and shine on me.

Turn your face, O Lord, that I might behold your glory.

                Turn your face and shine on me.
                                Turn your face and shine on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...