Sunday, December 23, 2012

Psalms for Sunday, LXX


The bars on the windows attempt to attach themselves to my heart but you are with me and the room becomes bigger. Death is around every corner but you are with me and life conquers death.

Your presence is my help, and it is my salvation. Thoughts assail and attack but the helmet of salvation renders the lies lifeless and they have no power. Show me your goodness; let me test your faithfulness. Extend your hand and give me strength.

In the deepest pit, you are there. The angel of the Lord is around the one who trusts you. The puzzle pieces are sorted and set in your light; there is no light except for you and those who stand in it have revelation.

Without the vision, people perish but in you is eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...