Sunday, February 24, 2013

Psalms for Sunday, LXXV


I’m stuck in your love and I don’t want to be anywhere different. Immerse me, overwhelm me by your love. Let me take root in you and grow up in love, always increasing. Let the words of my mouth be coloured and seasoned by the depths of your love. Let me swim in love’s ocean; drown me to the death of myself that I might fully live in your love.

Every song I sing, I sing of your love. I sing a song of love, and let me not change the subject because your love makes me happy. Hahahaha, your love makes me happy.

Every word, every dance is a celebration of love. Sing with me, to the One who loves extravagantly. Let us worship him together, benefitting from his goodness because of his great love.

I love because I was loved before the creation of the world.

Sing. Sing a song to the One who loves extravagantly.  His love is better than wine, and it makes me drunk, drunk with his love. No wonder the maidens love you.

Take me away with you; let’s hurry. Lay me down and be tender with me. Your love makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...