Sunday, May 26, 2013

Psalms for Sundays, LXXVI



I turn my eyes toward heaven, where my help comes from. You reign with truth and justice and joy. Because you are nonplussed by the plans and workings of the enemy, I am comforted. I drink from the river of life; I am refreshed and can stand once again.

You make everything new, and with you, all things work out for good. Your goodness is glorious and my life will glorify you, the Sovereign One of Heaven.

Jump in the river,
jump in the river,
jump in the river
                           of life.

Let me swim deep in the river that flows from the throne; get lost in the silent world and breath deep. Fill my lungs with the Spirit, the breath, the pneuma of God.

I am not overcome because he has already conquered. Bless the Lord, all my soul and all that is within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...