Sunday, October 6, 2013

Psalms for Sunday, LXXXII

My hope is anchored on you. All the pleasures of creation sparkle and shine; they reflect your glory but are not the sum of it. Give me Jesus, that's what my heart wants.Give me early morning conversations and late night giggles; let's look into the daytime sky and talk about dreams and possibilities. Increase my faith and count it to me as righteousness and call me, 'friend'.

You are the God who saves. It is already accomplished and all of heaven sing in celebration and eagerly await for the banquet. Only a  little while longer and we will see the beautiful bridegroom face to face and the fullness of our inheritance will be known.

You are my God and my hope is anchored in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...