Sunday, April 9, 2017

Psalms for Sunday, LXXXVII


original painting by Danielle Schneider

Your words, God, are wonderful for me.
They are the very source of life.
If you didn’t speak it, I would never be free.
I become unfettered at their hearing.

Speak, and speak again; I am listening.
I will tune my ear to hear; shout your instruction, whisper your love and I will hear and respond.

In tenderness, you share your secrets.
I am so alive, so free to be loved, and love you in return.
We are lovers where intimacy lingers and pleasures unfold.

All my imperfections are made perfect at your touch, at your word.

Go, my Love, into eternity, and call to me from there. I will come.
I want to be where you are; I want to see the sound of your voice.

Speak, Lord, and I am changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...