Sunday, June 4, 2017

Psalms for Sunday, XCII




original painting by Danielle Schneider
You are my armed guard, my Protector.
You lead me through restricted areas because there are no limits with you.
You send angels to watch for me, and they help me.
You have put in place what I need before I know I need it.

I trust you completely and you’ve calmed all my fears.
Who can stop me?
What can harm me?
Your mercy and goodness go before me, and trail behind me also – like a cloud and a fire.

I can’t comprehend your infinite love.
Your love is too big, too deep, too high and too wide for understanding.
Love makes a way where there is no way.

Show me your glory; let me see more of your goodness.
You are my one desire – to bury myself in the crevice of your hand.
There, I am hidden; there I am safe.
There I experience peace and joy and I am satisfied.

You reign in all the earth, let your glory be known.
Let every man have understanding and increase their knowledge.

I am smitten, like a child with a gift.
Nothing is better than this moment because you are with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...