Sunday, June 11, 2017

Psalms for Sunday, XCIII



original painting by Danielle Schneider
I wake, rested from your Presence – every good thing is stored for me in your Presence.
Touch my stomach, and nausea departs.
Cradle me in your arm and let me rest my head on your shoulder and my aches will fly away.
I breathe in and your Spirit fills me; I breathe out and sickness goes with it.

We will encounter you today in the highest of high places.
Make my foot sure; I will lift my hands to you in adoration and praise.
Take me higher and higher, I just want to be with you.

Protect us Lord, we are in the camp of the enemy but you will cover us.
Hide us in plain sight; confuse the ears of our foe that we may worship you.
You are worthy of all worship and praise.

Let all who love you rejoice without fear -
Listen to their cried, give them their desire.
Let freedom be manifest
And every man, woman and child can come into the city square with a shout of victory and praise because you have done this.

You have taken the nations as your inheritance.
You are mighty to be praised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...