I Had a Dream...

I had a dream on Sunday, July 24. In the dream, I was looking at a People magazine and instead of the usual celebrity gossip and humanity stories, the entire magazine were descriptions of people’s churches, much like our topic this week on Kingdom Bloggers. I thought to myself, “How did David know this was going to run in People magazine the same week we were writing about it on our blog?” And I marvelled at how widespread the interest in finding a church was that even People magazine was printing stories along the same theme.

I believe there is a day coming when the harvest is great and those people who see Jesus, the hope of the nations, will be looking for a church that will disciple them. How marvellous that will be. Until then, step into the shoes of Kingdom Bloggers writers for a Sunday and experience what we experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Love is Forced

May I Have Another Serving of Law, Please?

God Makes a Way