What's Your Favourite Worship Song?

It’s Wednesday, and you know what to do: head over to Kingdom Bloggers and read this week’s theme on favourite worship songs.

There are so many great worship songs – both old and new that it’s hard to pick a favourite. Instead of making a definitive choice, I prefer to comment on the worship song that is most meaningful for me at the moment. It changes, depending on what God is doing in my life.

When we get in the car, my Boy insists on making me turn up the volume to listen to Misty Edwards’ song, People Get Ready. My Man might comment that his favourite is Michael W. Smith’s song, Blessed Be Your Name – not because it’s really his favourite but it never fails that in the two times a year that he comes to church with me, that song is in the line up – and has been for the past 5 years. At least it’s familiar to my Man and he can sing along with everyone else.

If you want to know what my favourite song is and why, check out today’s post at Kingdom Bloggers.



 Misty Edwards, People Get Ready


 Matt Redman, Blessed Be Your Name


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Love is Forced

May I Have Another Serving of Law, Please?

God Makes a Way