Church Lady

I knew that when I received a hot/cold food dish and carrying case that I was officially a Church Lady. Until that point, I may have suspected it to be true but it wasn’t defined or verbalized. Once I unwrapped the Christmas paper and stared at the Pyrex box displaying a picture of a happy family going to a church potluck with their food dish carrying case in tow, I knew I had entered a different era of my life.

I’m sure if I asked you, you could also recall great details of a few of your defining moments. 

Today is Wednesday, which means I’m over at Kingdom Bloggers. The theme this week is defining moments, click here to another, more recent defining moments and then share your own defining moments – I’d love to hear them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Love is Forced

May I Have Another Serving of Law, Please?

God Makes a Way