Today is my wedding anniversary. I’ve been married for 16 years and I’m still the luckiest woman in the world. I don’t often write about my Man but today I want to honour him.
How do I love him? Let me count 16 ways.
- My Man’s a hottie, ‘nuff said.
- My Man has a terrific sense of humour – dry, witty and
- My Man will eat anything I put in front of him and sincerely
give me thanks.
- My Man is an incredible father – truly, this is probably the
sexiest thing about him.
- My Man has amazing patience.
- My Man can make or fix anything.
- My Man is excellent at making eggs, especially Eggs
- My Man regularly expresses his love in a million acts of
- My Man can converse easily with everyone. I’ve never met
someone who didn’t Gary was an all around good guy.
- My Man loves adventure (we went sky-diving for our 3rd
anniversary) but also knows how to relax on the beach.
- My Man makes decisions well.
- My Man gives long and amazing back rubs – even after 16
- My Man will go places he doesn’t want to go, just because I
ask him to.
- My Man has above average intelligence and he’s always my
first choice partner for a game of Trivia Pursuit.
- My Man is learning the guitar. I love a man who plays
- My Man loves me more than I deserve and it’s my joy and my delight to return his ridiculous love.