What if...You Were Grateful Everyday?


Around the American Thanksgiving holiday, a few of my Facebook friends posted a photo/quote from Charlie Brown & Snoopy. It asked the question, “what if today, we were grateful for everything?”  What if that happened? What if everyone, everywhere were grateful?  According to dictionary.com, grateful is defined as:

grate·ful [greyt-fuh l] adjective
1.      warmly or deeply appreciative of kindness or benefits received; thankful.
2.      expressing or actuated by gratitude.
3.      pleasing to the mind or senses; agreeable or welcome; refreshing.

Gratefulness is a state of mind we choose. I want to be known for my choice to be and express gratefulness. This year, 2013, it’s my challenge to myself. I’d love it if you joined the challenge, too.


Happy New Year, and may this year be the best year ever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Love is Forced

May I Have Another Serving of Law, Please?

God Makes a Way